Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy Two Weeks

Well we're half way through the month and it's been a busy 2 weeks.  Piano recital, Camp Soar, Marcy Mile, Brooke's Ballet Pictures, Mother's Day, Hershey Track Meet, 2 Dr. appts. and 3 dentist apts!  I'm a bit exhausted to say the least. Now I get to leave tomorrow to camp and run 12 miles.  Here are some pics of the happenings.  So hard to pick which ones to post.  

Tap costume before professional photos taken

My favorite!

My Mother's Day gift.  We planted a raised garden!

Mom's Mother's Day gift

Brooke and I running in the Marcy Mile

Morgan crossing the finish line

Our Camp SOAR day group.

Morgan and her buds

Canoeing anyone?

Archery

Pond Study


Our night group.

Challenge courses...

I think some of the chaperones were pooped - lol

Morgan swinging from rope trying to land on small box

Dr. Mance - our last visit.  I will miss him so much.  He's been such an important part of our family's life.  Turn's out Morgan's "wart" isn't a wart.  It's an odd growth and we have to go to a dermatologist to have it checked.

I didn't get any pics of Morgan's local Hershey Meet - I was too nervous and forgot:)  She finished first in the 200 and long jump and 3rd in the 400.  I think Robin got some pics so I can add those on the next post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment