Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birthday dinner

Heather and Matt are in Houston on their way home as I type! Thank you guys SO MUCH for everything, we had tons of fun. Heather has more and better photos on her phone than I do, so I'm going to post just some photos from our birthday dinner last night, and let you post other trip photos if/when you have time : )

We ordered a family style tasting menu for the whole table and it was a pretty epic amount of food. I hope all the food photos aren't too annoying. These don't even include all the courses - we're all pretty food hungover today:

Matt's girlie drink : )

Round 1 -  some of the starters

Pasta course

Part of the main course

Dessert - I think this was my favorite...

And this is what happens when you wait too long for your check... Ashley and Matt made little men out of toothpicks and wine corks.

We have leftovers in our fridge, but I still can't even imagine digging into them - still so full! Thank you Heather and Matt for being such good sports. We're off to take Carmen on a looong dog walk to burn some of that off.

More photos to come of our "hike" near Mt. Hood, Timberline, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment