Sunday, August 25, 2013

The WHOLE summer in ONE post??

I guess so...  Oh my gosh - the whole summer has gone by with my last post at the beginning of June.  Where did it go?  I will chalk it up to the sign of a very fun-filled, busy summer.  Anyhoo, here are visuals of what we spent some of our time doing.  You'll notice the girls did a lot of cooking, eating, spa, music-video making, sleepovers, crafts and more.


Morgan's famous whoopie pies

This was definitely the summer of Frozen Yogurt!  Lot's of time was spent at Sweet Frog and Yo Mama!

Always a classic...tie-dyed Ts



Guacamole and cucumber facial anyone?



This was also the summer for relentlessly begging for a bunny

Macy tried ballet








Smile - you're getting braces tomorrow;)

A trip to the zoo with the Reiter's and Bushkie's

Cole and Macy will have so many fun memories together.


Just one of a handful of fun summer days with friends

Helping mom pick rasberries

One of my favorite pieces of summer art work!

A road trip to MN to see Andrea and family.  This was us watching Owen play ice hockey - brrrr.

Mom's little chef's.  Morgan got very into cooking this summer. Gotta love that!

Gotta love the state fair.

What a bathing beauty.  And, one of many summer days...in sweatshirts!

Pooped out after lots of fresh air.

Fishing with Grandpa.



One of my favorite pics from the summer:)
Grandpa, can I drive?

Morgan and Matt got lots of kayaking in.

Campfire time!
There's a first time for everything.  Macy had such a meltdown for Corie, she cried until she fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor.  Out like a light for 90 minutes.  Now that's exhaust
One of our many bowls of fresh vegies from the garden.  Oliver is over right now making fresh Marinara and other things that I can't pronounce.  We will have lot's of fresh meals for the winter:)
One of my favorite memories of the summer.  I pulled in the driveway, and from the car, I could tell the girls had taken hedge clippers to the huge bush in the side yard in order to make a "cave".  I couldn't even get mad they were so cute.  They've been very into survival shows lately (Get Out Alive, Naked and Afraid, Survivor, etc.).  This was their own reality show - lol
Salsa anyone?
Our annual "Dwyer Cabin" weekend.  So fun to watch the kids each year.
Corie taught the girls "acro-yoga".  It's crazy.  The spent hours practicing.  This is her last summer with us.  We will miss her so much.
My favorite acro-yoga pose.
 
One of many of Morgan's beautiful photos
 




No comments:

Post a Comment