Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Me again....

I just found a folder of photos on my desktop from a few weeks ago that I meant to post but never did.. So its me posting again, then I promise I'll go away : )

We made it to the other side of Mt. Hood for a snowshoe a few weeks back. Rainy spring in the city means lots of snow there. We got thwarted on a really hard trail up to a cabin, so we settled for the REALLY long version via the easier snowmobile path. Didn't see a single snowmobiler or other people though, which was nice.

Ashley snapped a picture of me icing my hand in the ER after the bike accident... Was promising the nurses I'd ice and keep it elevated all night so they wouldn't cut Ashley's grandma's ring off.

Killed time in the sun in Oakland on my work trip before heading to Los Altos. Sooo nice to see sun and colorful flowers outside!!!

Went to our first Trailblazers game (at last! after living here for 5 years...and yes, clearly these are nosebleeds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment