Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Hi everyone.  The sun is shining today after a long spring-break week of cold and rain.  It sure has not felt like spring.  Here are some pics of our April.  Most were taken with my phone so the quality is not so hot...

Our "spring chicken" Great Grandma is 93 years young!

I couldn't resist this picture.  Can you believe this doll is STILL around - minus an arm, but around non-the-less.


First Brewer's Game of the season



Captain Brooke at the aquarium in Discovery World

More discovery










Oh man, this one is "cracked" - ha!





I just love the spring colors of these next few pictures.




Look what I lost at school!

Macy was a very good patient.

The stitched boo boo
The girls with Stella at Grandpa Jack's Funeral

The girls thought it was funny that the vent was blowing up their skirts.    I thought the "on-looker" was funnier.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, GREAT photos! First of all, I can't believe that doll is still at the farm... Morgan looks sooo much like you in the Brewer's picture. And the photo of the dresses with the crucifix is super creepy! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete