Monday, September 5, 2011

Grandpa's Cabin

I hear you Beth...so many updates to make.  I'll start with our weekend at Grandpa's cabin.  It was so great to spend time with you, Ashley, and his family.  Here are a variety of pics.  I took a ton and it was hard to choose...


Emily and Brooke canoeing with Grandpa

Fishing with Uncle Ashley



Shopping in Boulder Junction, WI



This is one of my favorites.  Together in Boulder Junction.

Off to camp for the night!

Banagrams anyone?

A Saturday morning swing.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Morgan looks like a teenager in the last photo. CRAZY. And I look chunky or pregnant in the canoe photo. What the heck?!?! Its my sweatshirt, I swear. Keep the posts coming (although even I can barely make time to post and I don't have three kids...). Miss you : )

    ReplyDelete