Thursday, September 29, 2011

Its hard to believe...

...it has been a year since everyone made the trek to the Point Reyes National Seashore. Ashley and I were just eating a piece of one year old frozen cake (it was actually from the Wisconsin reception, and it actually was still SO GOOD) and going through pictures, and I decided to post a few:




While I LOVED the wedding day and have such awesome memories from it, the rehearsal picnic was also one of my most favorite days ever:

There are SO many awesome photos from this, its too hard to pick a few good ones....

I still can't believe what awesome weather we had for the actual wedding day. Again, way too many photos to choose from, and Blogger takes so so so long to upload them (especially because most are pretty big files). Thanks again to everyone - such a wonderful weekend....



No comments:

Post a Comment