Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

 We had such a great time last night!  It started with grilling out and watching the parade.  Then, this HUGE AMAZING band from Ohio played in the high school stadium afterward, followed by the Badger Band - they did their 5th quarter for us.  The girls loved it.  Then of course we wrapped up the night with fireworks!  What an eventful, fun night.  The only challenge was the heat.  I took a picture of my temp. gauge on my car while I was driving (hence why it is blurry) and it was 100 degrees.  It was a drippy hot night, but lots of fun.  And grammy came too which made it even better.  I know there are a ton of pics of Macy, but she is do gal darn cute these days - I just couldn't resist!

One degree before it hit the big 100
A little blurry, but yes, that says 100 - just sweltering.
Now comes the onslaught of pictures of my kids...sorry:)





Morgan baked and decorated these all by herself.


The whole clan (minus me, the photographer:)

I did ask mom to take a picture so I had some proof I was there:)
The Bar


Loved this photo of her watching the band, with the flag in her hand - the only thing I'm missing here is the patriotic music the band was playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment