Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June Flew "Bye"

I can't believe June is gone already and at the same time it feels like Aug. - We've been so busy and it's been soooo hot!  Here's a recap of our month.  Three cheers for summer!


Morgan's Hershey Track Meet.  This is a series of 3 pics of her taking her long jump.  They turned out kind of cool considering they were taken with my iphone. #1
#2
#3


Captains Macy and Jahnke on Lauderdale Lake

Watching the ski show

What would summer be without catching frogs?! ...

...and Toads!...

...and having ice cream with friends (look at Penni drooling:) ...

...and bright, fun colors (I love my new lanterns by the pool)

These next few pictures were supposed to be first - arg, I still can't figure out how to get them in the order I want.  Anyway, they are pics from the last day of school at the Marcy Olympics.  A day filled with games and treats.

Macy was my buddy/helper/trooper all day - it was REALLY hot.  Break time! - She was finding some shade here in the slide and enjoying some graham crackers.

Brooke with Mrs. Zabel - her best friend;)  Do you remember her Beth?  I went to high school with her - Kim Rigden

What an evolution.  Morgan had a hard time "bonding" with Mrs. Felde at the beginning of the year.  By the last day, they both had tears in their eyes as they hugged good-bye and Morgan finished her last day of elementary school!
The month started with Brooke's Ballet recital.  It was looong, but very cute.
She was very excited about all of her beautiful flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment