Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thanksgiving week! Fritz and Susanne and Dad and Jean's visit

So glad you've kept posting Heather! I FINALLY got work to fix my phone, which had all my photos. Turns out the encryption they did to it to keep my work email private also messed with my photos. But, all is fixed now, and there is lots to catch up on.

I left off with just before Thanksgiving and Dad and Jean and Fritz and Susanne's visit:


Ashley made raclette for Dad, Jean, Fritz, Susanne and I one of the first nights.

Drank wine and had some good laughs. This one was at Dad's expense - I won't post the photos of what we were laughing at : ) 

Jean checking out the Thanksgiving weekend sales

Susanne in the kitchen

Susanne and Ashley prepping the turkey to be fried

Fritz and Dad working on the dresser 


Carmen and Jean snuggling on the couch

Fritz and Dad in garage

Dad, Jean and dessert 

The carver sneaking a taste
Fritz smelling some dandelion wine I made in 2009 - it was actually pretty good!

Sign in a window of the house Ashley and co. remodeled


The workers after a hard day helping Ashley at the house

Safety first for dad! : )

Jean helping out and representin Wisco! Packer Sunday

The group before heading out on the trains. SO SO SO fun. Thankfully I had Christmas travel and my Wisconsin trip to look forward to - that always makes saying goodbye easier 

No comments:

Post a Comment