Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy holidays!

Such great holiday photos! Sounds like everyone had a fabulous few weeks. Wish we could have been there for all the festivities, but we did have so much fun opening everyone's packages - so unnecessary, but thank you!!!

I haven't posted since October - we have lots of good photos from Thanksgiving and Christmas, but unfortunately I have been using my new phone to take all the photos, and for some reason, my computer won't open/view the files so I can't do a post. Do'h! I use my work laptop for all this stuff and need to get permission to update some software. When I actually get that all figured out, I'll do a good post. We've been keeping this up to date for two full years already - crazy!

Hope everyone's 2013 is off to a great start! Miss you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment