Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wisconsin Part 2: Pewaukee

After our lovely time up north, we arrived at Mom and Charlie's Wednesday night to another great meal, hang out time, and shower preparations : ) 

Mom and the adorable duckie ice ring
Fritz and Leo get in some quality time
Thursday, the guys went golfing and Mom and Susanne did some shopping and shower prep, while I ran to Madison to see Grandma at the farm (I got to see Jean and Kathleen while there too) and pop in to see Deb, Emily and Matt briefly.
Blurry, but the only photo I have of Grandma and I at the farm
Grandma lookin good
It was a gorgeous fall day out there
I beat the big storm back to Mom and Charlie's where we grilled and hung out again.

Friday a.m. I met up with Becky and Natale to get our nails done and grab lunch. So so so nice to catch up with them.

Mom and Susanne working in the kitchen. That afternoon we went into Delafield to do a bit of shopping.

That night we grabbed dinner at the Gasthaus. So good! 
More photos to come separately from the shower and the rest of the stay at Mom's. So many good things packed into one trip : )

No comments:

Post a Comment