Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wisconsin, Part 2.1: Shower at Mom's

Saturday of course was the shower! So many adorable touches - thank you so much Mom, Deb and Heather for all your work...

The guys heading out the door to make themselves scarce

Super cute favors


Blue punch

Such cute and yummy cake! Great choice






I loved how into all the gifts the girls were. Reminded me of my wedding shower, so stinkin sweet.

Horrible picture of me, but LOVE the sweater from Mim!

Again, horrible picture of me, but so many cute things to open : )

Kashton, such a boy!!


Can't believe they made it all the way from Montana. Reminds me of our wedding where there are so many people to talk to but so little time!





I love this photo : )

And this one!
It was so overwhelming to not have seen everyone in so long, but to get such an outpouring of support and generosity in such a short amount of time. Fritz and Susanne of course had to leave shortly after the shower ended as well, so it was a bit of a quick goodbye after such a great trip - its always so hard to say bye, and so much will change by the time we see them next! I was a weepy emotional mess after everyone left, but  was so so so glad Morgan, Brooke and Macy were there to be their bouncy energetic selves that night - we had so much fun with them and Mom. Also, Morgan took a lot of these photos with Mom's camera, so maybe you've all seen most of these already.

More photos of the shower "after party" to come : ) 

HUGE THANK YOU again Mom, Deb and Heather for all your work to make that such a nice day!! And Deb, I LOVE the album, thank you so much.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment